Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 296 Main Street, Alberton, PE C0B 1B0 |
|Phone number||+1 902-853-4905|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:30 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about Boat Shop
- 5 / 5By NetheoDelicious food! After along day traveling around the island it's nice to have some good food. I'd say this restaurant could use some nachos and flatbread dip as starters.February 12, 2017
- 5 / 5By StoneyPerhaps the best restaurant in northwest PEI. There is an adjacent hotel, which is probably a good choice (although we stayed elsewhere).December 28, 2016
- 4 / 5By Paul MortonWe stayed at the Northport Inn next door and went to the Boat Shop for dinner based on their recommendation. Walking by you would not realize it is a restaurant as it is right on the pier, and my first thought was that is was a store for boat supplies. Once inside you soon realize it is an old repurposed building with a gift area, historical pictures and a bright open restaurant with lots of windows and a view of the pier and surrounding water. The staff were just as bright with smiles and friendly conversation. We has the lobster dinner, so it was not too technically challenging, However we left with happy bellies and a happy experience.September 17, 2016
- 5 / 5By Everdina CarterThis place was incredible. The large windows made for a beautiful view even on a cloudy day and the staff was super friendly. We had the pub club and the crab cakes which were both delicious. The dessert was the clincher. We had the strawberry pie and flourless chocolate torte which both were so flavourful, we all found them jncredible but the winner was the blueberry bread pudding. I've never had a better bread pudding before. Definitely recommend this place!!August 18, 2016
- 5 / 5By Amy Lou KitchingWe came across this place by sheer chance and were delighted by friendly and fast service. The food was delicious and the views sublime. A must visit.July 18, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Boat Shop
Boat Shop is a restaurant based in Alberton, Prince Edward Island. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.